ADC-Series is a continuous-duty, and extremely versatile electric actuator designed for quarter-turn valve and damper applications and is available in both NEMA 4/4X and NEMA 4/4X/7&9 configurations.
The ADC-Series electric actuators provide up to 3000 inch pounds of torque and can be equipped with internal back-up power to allow you to safely shut down your system in the event of an external power loss. Engineered to supply dependable valve and damper actuation, they can provide up to 10 complete cycles under their own internal power!
The universal ADC-Series PC board includes both on/off and modulating functionality, and accepts both AC and DC power inputs. The optional back-up power feature incorporates an internal battery pack thatplugs right in to the PC board, which includes a built-in charging circuit, all fitting in the standard enclosure. Upon loss of external power the battery automatically activates as the main power supply and can immediately drive the actuator to a designated safe position or continue to respond to a control signal, if present.White Paper: Valvcon ADC-Series Electric Actuator Designed to Ensure Operation Under Extreme ConditionsFeatures:
- Universal power input; accepts 115/230AC, 24AC, 12/24DC
- Universal control; on/off or modulating from the same package
- Loaded with standard features
- Continuous duty cycle
- Agency approvals are standard
- Optional internal battery back-up power drives to “safe” position after loss of input power
- Long-term reliability
- Low maintenance (battery replacement only on applicable models)
- Low cost of ownership
- Easy installation and configuration
Download Valvcon ADC-Series Continuous Duty Electric Actuator
Talk to one of our experts today at (855) 737-4714
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.