The Latest High Precision, Miniature Positioner
- Two form factors (mSR 80 - 80 mm wide x 25 mm tall, and mSR 100 - 100 mm wide x 25 mm tall)
- Standard strokes ranging from 25 mm to 500 mm
- Two center driven linear motor technologies (mSR 80 - ironcore, mSR 100 - ironless)
- Six different encoder options (magnetic incremental, optical incremental, sine/cosine, and BiSS-C Absolute)
- Dowel holes for repeatable pinning
For further information on Parker's mSR Linear Motor Positioner contact Valin at (855) 737-4716, or fill out our online form.
You were tireless in your support and it will not be forgotten!
Latest from Valin's Blog
The NIST Chemistry WebBook contains a great deal of information regarding the properties of a broad range of chemicals and is helpful for those who deal with chemical processes.In this article, Jon Monsen has outlined the procedure for finding the actual density of a gas using the WebBook.