FLD-TSP7 is a high-performance 7-inch touchscreen controller designed for powering and interfacing with Naftosense brand of monitoring modules. The communication with these modules is based on Naftosense long-range ERBUS proprietary bus. The controller is offered in IP54/NEMA 3S water-resistant wall-mounted enclosure, to be installed in control rooms and other remote locations where dripping water might be potentially present.
The primary use of FLD-TSP7 is to monitor up to three zones with long detection strings for hydrocarbons, alcohols, solvents, or conductive liquids of up to 9800ft (3000 m) each. Each zone on the FLD-TSP7 is capable of powering and communicating with up to 25 Naftosense monitoring modules. The communication protocol permits robust and reliable operation even in case of partial failure of the circuit of monitoring modules. Each individual monitoring module can be connected to several independent sensors and provides true multi-leak capability.
FLD-TSP7 provides power and multiplexed communications through the Naftosense ERBUS proprietary bus resulting in a lean communication infrastructure.
The FLD-TSP7 has a high-level interfacing to DCS/SCADA is implemented through the RS-485 serial output with Modbus RTU, or through dry contacts. With options for up to 9 SPDT relays, alarms, and communications are easy to configure with the FLD-TSP7.
The maximum distance covered with this wired layout (accumulated sensor and jumper cables) is more than 2.3 miles (3.2 km). The optional loopback wiring increases the system reliability in case of cable breaks and shorts. The intuitive password-protected user interface on the touch panel provides flexible configuration and adjustable alarm threshold
Naftosense FLD-TSP7 Control Panel Features
- Extremely long range of leak detection circuit monitoring
- Easy T-branching – no special devices/components needed
- Adjustable alarm threshold
- Very wide operating temperatures range
- Able to interface with sensor modules for various types of liquids as water, acids, bases, hydrocarbons, alcohols, ketones, etc.
- 10-year warranty
Naftosense FLD-TSP7 Control Panel Typical Applications
- Pipe sections in remote facilities
- Detection of viscous hydrocarbons in substations, pumping stations, etc.
- Detection of leaking fuel from airport hydrant systems, military, and custody transfer installations in harsh outdoor, demanding environmental conditions
- Leak detection in data centers and commercial buildings
Naftosense FLD-TSP7 Control Panel Approvals
Approved for use in:
- In the US: Intrinsically safe - Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D, Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC
- Atex: Intrinsically safe – II 1 G, Ex ia IIC Gb T4
- IECEx: Intrinsically safe – Ex ia IIC Gb T4
- Tested by FM Approvals for compliance as per FM Class 3610.
Download Naftosense FLD-TSP7 Control Panel Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4718
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.