WIKA's XSEL® Process Gauges were built for applications with high dynamic pressure pulsations or vibration. They are suitable for corrosive environments and gaseous or liquid media that will not obstruct the pressure system.
WIKA XSEL® Process Gauge Models 232.34 and 233.34 Features
- Excellent load-cycle stability and shock resistance
- Solid front thermoplastic case
- Positive pressure ranges to 30,000 psi (2,000 bar)
- XSEL® Process Gauge with 5 year warranty on gauge and 10 year warranty on pressure system
- All lower mount connection gauges are factory prepared for liquid filling
- Power stations
- Mining (on and offshore)
- Environmental technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Plant construction
Download WIKA XSEL® Process Gauge Models 232.34 and 233.34 Datasheet
Talk to one of our process control experts today at (855) 737-4714
or fill out our online form
to learn more.