Parker Autoclave's SF Series medium pressure cone and thread fittings are designed for use with 20SM Series medium pressure valves and Parker Autoclave medium pressure tubing. These cone and thread fittings are rated up to 20,000 PSI (1379 BAR). One of the unique features is that these fittings incorporate connections with orifices sized to match the high-flow Parker Autoclave 20SC Series valves. The installer can obtain a higher flow rate with these matched valves, fittings and tubing.
Medium Pressure Fittings - Cone and Thread - Autoclave Engineers® Features:
- Working pressures to 20,000 psi (1379 bar)<
- Coned-and-threaded connection designed to permit larger bore sizes increased flow rates
- Tubing sizes are 1/4", 3/8", 9/16", 3/4", and 1-1/2"
- Connection weep holes for safety and leak detection
- Fittings manufactured from cold worked 316 stainless steel
- Operating temperatures from -423ºF (-252ºC ) to 1200ºF (649ºC)
- Available in special materials
- EC-79 CERTIFIED
Medium Pressure Fittings - Cone and Thread - Autoclave Engineers® Applications:
- High Pressure Test Panels
- Offshore Skid Panels
- Chemical Injection
- High Pressure Gas Systems
- Oil and Gas
Download Parker Medium Pressure Cone & Thread Fitting & Tubing Brochure
Talk to one of our experts today at (855) 737-4714
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.