VALVCON® V-Series – Electric Actuator
Rugged, Reliable, Versatile, and Worry-Free PerformanceThe VALVCON V-Series is a compact, rugged, reliable electric actuator designed for quarter-turn valve and damper applications and is available in both NEMA 4/4X and NEMA 4/4X/7&9 configurations. Notable standard features include all hardened steel spur gears, standard ISO 5211 mounting interfaces and CSA (C US) certification, CE compliance and ATEX approval (WX models).
VALVCON® V-Series – Electric Actuator Features
- Compact and lightweight
- Modular design allows for field-installation of options and simple upgrades
- Easy to use electronics with clearly labeled terminals and coded option connectors
- High standard duty cycle
- Agency approvals are standard
- Wide range of options for various methods of control and interface to multiple valve types
VALVCON® V-Series – Electric Actuator Benefits
- Long-term reliability
- No maintenance required
- Low cost of ownership
- Easy installation and set up
VALVCON® V-Series – Electric Actuator SpecificationsSeries: V & LV
Torque Output: 17-68 Nm, 150-600 lb-in, 12-50 lb-ft Series V 113-339 Nm, 1000-3000 lb-in, 83-250 lb-ft Series LV
Duty Cycle: 75% @ 40 °C / 104 °F (Duty Cycle is 55% for 3000 lb-in models)
Enclosure: NEMA 4/4X or NEMA 4/4X/7&9
Temperature Range: -40 - 66 °C / -40 - 150 °F
Voltage: 115VAC, 230VAC
Download VALVCON® V-Series Electric Actuator Datasheet
Contact us at (855) 737-4714 to learn more, or fill out our online form.
You were tireless in your support and it will not be forgotten!