StoneL's explosionproof Hawkeye, with its stainless steel enclosure, is designed for service in harsh process environments. It features a solid state proximity sensor which is encased in a shock absorbent urethane potting material. Outputs for universal switching or NAMUR (EN 60947-5-6; I.S.) are standard options.Features
- 316 stainless steel enclosure is extremely durable and corrosion resistant.
- Stainless steel washers and fasteners included with HX enable secure vibration resistant mounting.
- Solid state magnetic sensor detects trigger at distances up to 6 mm (extended sensing range also available).
- Magnetic trigger is embedded in the included stainless steel bolt.
- Sensor is urethane sealed in a module which is additionally sealed within the stainless steel enclosure assuring high tolerance to shock and vibration.
- Common Conduit/connector options (½” NPT, M20 and cable gland) are available with standard 6-foot cord lengths allowing flexible wiring options.
- No seal offs are required with explosionproof conduit systems reducing installation costs.
- Suitable for most hazardous locations explosionproof, flame proof Div 1/Zone 1; intrinsically safe Div 1/Zone 0; nonincendive Div 2/Zone 2.
Download the Hawkeye HX Brochure
Call us today at (855) 737-4714
to learn more, or fill out our online form
and someone will get back to you.