Omron's E3T-C family of miniature photoelectric sensors is the ideal solution when mounting space is crucial. A unique optical alignment technology ensures minimal deviation of the optical axis.
- Axial and radial M5 sized through-beam sensors
- Axial M6 sized diffuse-reflective sensors
- Pre-wired models in stainless steel housing
Benefits of Small Cylindrical Sensors
With square sensors time is required to tighten screws and mounting brackets are sometimes required, but with small cylindrical sensors there is:Less drilling and tightening work
- Work is reduced because holes do not need to be threaded and there is only one place to tightenMounting without brackets
- For through-beam sensors, both top-view and side-view models are available. Select the shape according to installation conditions to mount directly to the system without brackets
Download the Omron E3T-C Series Photoelectric Sensors Datasheet Download the Omron E3T Series Photoelectric Sensors Brochure
Call us today at (855) 737-4716 to learn more, or fill out our online form and someone will get back to you.