Omron’s next generation of proximity sensors provides reliable performance in standard industrial environments with innovative production technology and quality internal components.
Thanks to the simple construction and Omron’s innovative “hot melt” production process, the E2B sensors embody two characteristics: value-for-money and high reliability
- All-around 360° visible output indicator to provide status visibility from any angle
- Laser etched part numbers allow for ease of identification when specifying parts for replacement during maintenance
- Water Resistance: IP67
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 167°F)
- E2B is Oil-Mist environment resistant
- Wide range of models to meet your application needs:
- Four sizes: M8, M12, M18 and M30
- Single or Double sensing distances
- Shielded or Unshielded
- Short or Long body style
- Pre-wired or Connector type
Ideal for a Wide Range of Applications
Select among a wide variety of E2B proximity sensors to satisfy the requirements of applications such as cam detection and cylinder positioning.
Download the Omron E2B Series Photoelectric Sensors Datasheet Download the Omron E2B Series Photoelectric Sensors Brochure
Call us today at (855) 737-4716 to learn more, or fill out our online form and someone will get back to you.