Omron's D40P series of switches use coded magnet actuators and Hall effect technology to provides solid state outputs. This provides increased longevity versus the conventional reed style output or keyed door switches.
All switches are available with a choice of 5 meter, 10 meter, or an M12 connector on a 250mm pigtail. A variety of M12 cables and connectors are available to allow the quick hook up of multiple switches in a series configuration.
Omron D40P Hall-Effect Coded Magnet Non-Contact Safety Switches Overview
- RFID technology provide a high degree of tamper resistance
- Clean/Sanitize in Place, IP69K pre-wired versions available
- North American and European electrical and safety approvals for the highest degree of safety
- Install up to 20 switches in series - Reduce the cost of monitoring circuits by putting switches in series
- All Stainless steel versions have mirror polish surfaces
- Special food types have rear mounting holes suitable for food contact zones
Download Omron's D40P Hall-Effect Coded Magnet Non-Contact Safety Switches Datasheet
Call us today at (855) 737-4716
to learn more, or fill out our online form
and someone will get back to you.