Omron Adept Quattro Parallel robot excels at high-speed applications in packaging, manufacturing, assembly, and material handling. It is the only parallel robot (or "delta robot") in the world with Omron's patented four-arm rotational platform, delivering maximum speed, maximum acceleration and exceptional performance across the entire work envelope.Ultra-compact controls and embedded amplifiers improve footprint efficiency while simplifying installation.
The high speed, precision and overhead-mount features of the Quattro robot make it the perfect choice for flexible and fast packaging, material handling, kitting, and assembly.Features:
- Patented four-arm design
- Robust components and design
- High-resolution, absolute encoders
- High-efficiency, low-inertia drives and lightweight arms
- 8 kHz servo update rate yields high accuracy, superior slow-speed following, and easy calibration
- Integrated temperature sensors monitor heat in servo motors to prevent damage
- Diagnostic display on robot enables faster troubleshooting
- Quattro S650HS model is USDA accepted for primary food handling
to learn more about the control units for the Quattro and corresponding accessories.
Download Omron's Adept Industrial Robot Solutions Brochure Download Omron's Adept Quattro 650HS Datasheet Download Omron's Adept Quattro s650H Parallel Robot Datasheet Download Omron's Adept Quattro s650HS Parallel Robot Datasheet Download Omron's Adept Quattro s800H Datasheet Download Omron's Adept Robot Control Library Datasheet
Call us today at (855) 737-4716 to learn more, or fill out our online form at and someone will get back to you.