Mott Flow Restrictors
Mott is the expert in customized ﬂuid control devices and works extensively with design engineers throughout every industry. Their products replace the drilled oriﬁce, capillary tubing and needle valves that wear over time and provide inconsistent results. Mott has over 60 years of experience tuning into critical application requirements. Their robust ﬂow control design integrates sintered porous metal into hardware that requires no calibration and offers repeatable ﬂow control time after time.
- Tamper-proof ﬁxed ﬂow control
- Robust and durable materials
- Larger surface area for low velocity ﬂow
- Anti-clog multi-pore technology
Mott ﬂow restrictors accommodate virtually any ﬂow requirement, with ratings greater than 1 standard cubic foot per minute (scfm) to 1 x 10-6 standard cubic centimeters per second (scc/sec). Porous metal elements encapsulated in sleeves measuring 1/4” or 1/8” outside diameter, or mounted within a variety of standard ﬁttings are also available.
- Flow Test on Every Part
- Cleanroom Manufacturability
- Dedicated Engineering Services
Fitting Flow Restrictors:
The same Mott ﬂow restrictor elements available in encapsulated sleeves are also offered in standard ﬁttings - tube union, male adapter and hex nipple. Flow restrictor/ ﬁtting combinations are available for virtually any ﬂow, gas and pressure requirement.
- Compression ﬁttings with ﬂow restrictor installed and calibrated
- Materials of construction: 316L SS porous with 300 SS sleeve, 316L SS or brass ﬁttings
- Available in standard nitrogen ﬂows calibrated at 30 psig to atm @ standard temperature and pressure
- Maximum test pressure: 1500 psig
- Flow tolerance: +/- 7.5% (higher accuracy available)
Highly Efficient, Hydrophobic Filtration
- Low pressure drop
Mott’s low pressure drop filters can be used as a high efficiency hydrophobic filtration of particulates and droplets. Because they are metal, they are robust, reliable, and for many applications, reusable.
Download Mott Flow Restrictors Brochure
Call us today at (855) 737-4717 to learn more, or fill out our online form and someone will get back to you.