NX-series I/O covers a full range of units, including standard and high-speed digital I/O's, various performance levels in analogue I/O, encoder inputs and pulse outputs. The series is continuously expanded with e.g. time-stamped I/O, safety I/O, alternative bus systems and application-specific modules.
- Ideal match with Sysmac Machine automation controllers
- Synchronous I/O updates, with less than 1 µs jitter
- High density: up to 16 digital or 8 analogue signals in 12 mm width
- Removable wiring terminals for easy system assembly and testing
The NX I/O system offers a wide variety of I/O devices. Its ultra-fast internal bus system is synchronized when used with the Distributed Clock of the EtherCAT network. The resulting system-wide deterministic I/O operation allows machine builders to improve machine production rates and output quality. An EtherNet/IP bus coupler is available for non-synchronous use , e.g. with CJ-series PLC's.
Omron NX Modular I/O Features
- Integrates with EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT
- Industry-leading small footprint
- Modular design allows for flexible configuration
- Digital, Analog, Position, Safety ALL-IN-ONE
Download Omron NX Modular I/O Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.