Omron's K6PM is a compact, thermal condition monitor that offers continuous thermal monitoring of critical components such as high voltage control panels, transformers, hydraulic equipment, data centers, bearings, gearboxes, and more. It utilizes a controller with a built-in display and a remote thermal image camera.
This product eliminates the need of manual thermal inspections of critical components and allows the user to monitor these components in real-time and at a safe distance.
Having this continuous monitoring will provide the end user with the ability to respond faster to issues, reduce downtime and perform predictive maintenance.
Omron K6PM Thermal Condition Monitor Features
- Thermal Imaging Camera that detects temperatures 32-392°F (0-200°C)
- DIN rail mount controller with built-in temperature display
- Three level temperature alarms that triggers alarm bar and 24VDC outputs
- Ethernet IP/Modbus TCP Communication
- Free PC Monitoring software
- Abnormal detection algorithms
- Push-in Plus Terminals
Download Omron K6PM Thermal Condition Monitor Brochure
Talk to one of our experts today at (855) 737-4716 or fill out our online form to learn more.