CS1 is Omron's most extensive PLC family, with a maximum capacity of 5120 'local' digital I/Os. Up to 7 expansion racks can be connected to a single CPU rack, bringing the maximum number of I/O units to 80. Any combination from over 200 models of digital I/Os, analog I/Os, control units and communication units can be mounted in any order. The huge instruction set and function block library allow you to write very compact programs, using any mix of IEC 61131-3 Structured Text and ladder language.
Omron CS1 Programmable Logic Controllers Features
- High speed processing with on-rack redundancy
- IEC 61131-3 Structured Text programming, extensive function block libraries
- Up to 96 I/O points per unit - input, output or mixed
- Fast CPUs with large program capacity
- Extensive choice of special function units for motion- and temperature control, and special communication processing
- CompactFlash memory card slot for data storage and program exchange
- Easy migration from C200H systems; re-use your existing I/Os
Download Omron CS1 Programmable Logic Controllers Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.