The CP2E, for small to medium machines, builds on the heritage of the CP1 series of compact controllers by adding function block capabilities, extended environmental ratings, up to 2 Ethernet ports, RS232/485, USB, up to 2 option boards for analog and options, up to 3 expansion modules for up to 180 individual I/O points.
CP2E Programmable Logic Controllers Features
- Communication enhanced for machine to machine and IIoT
- Functionality is expandable with option boards and expansion modules
- Function blocks to speed program development
- Enhanced environmentals for harsher applications
- Two built-in Ethernet ports with Ethernet switching function
- Up to three serial ports: Open connectivity to serial devices (CP2E-N type)
- Four-axis positioning function with linear interpolation (CP2E-N type)
- Battery-free operation and backup reduce maintenance
- Function blocks and structured text improve programming efficiency
- Operating temperature range from -20 to 60 °C for reliable use in special applications
- Input/output terminal LED indicators for quick troubleshooting
Download Omron CP2E Programmable Logic Controller Datasheet Download NRAG.E229703 UL Certification for Programmable Controllers in Hazardous Locations Download NRAG.E198998 UL Certification for Programmable Controllers in Hazardous Locations
Call us today at (855) 737-4716 to learn more or fill out our online form and someone will get back to you.