Monitoring vibration and implementing preventive maintenance is crucial for equipment operation and maintenance. WISE-2410 can detect the vibration of equipment 24 hours a day. Also, it makes immediate diagnosis that meets ISO 10816 standards, a vibration monitoring standard to evaluate machine vibration by measurements, without coding and algorithm implementation.
Advantech WISE 2410 LoRaWAN Wireless Condition Monitoring Sensor Features
WISE-2410 is a LoRaWAN wireless condition monitoring sensor integrated with an ARM Cortex-M4 processor, LoRa transceiver, 3-axis accelerometer and temperature sensor. It balances the wireless bandwidth between WISE-2410 and the gateway, so it also mitigates the data transmission fail rates between edge-devices and gateways.
- LoRaWAN wireless connectivity
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer and temperature sensor
- Computing eigenvalues on board (e.g VRMS, ARMS, Peak, Kurtosis, Crest factor, Skewness and Standard Deviation values)
- Battery-powered, no wiring installation needed
- Easy setting with user friendly interfaces on WISE Studio
- Compliant with ISO 10816-3
- Support wide temperature -20 ~ 85 °C
- IP66 enclosure design
Download Advantech WISE 2410 LoRaWAN Wireless Condition Monitoring Sensor
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.