Selecting the right cable is as much art as it is science. The chart below can help guide you through the selection of products to ensure that you choose the right cable for your application.
Cable OptionsHTS-6 Self-Regulating Commercial Heat Trace CableLT Series Self-Regulating Heat Trace CableHLT Series Self-Regulating Heat Trace CableXLT Series Self-Regulating Heat Trace CableMI Mineral Insulated Heating Cable
Accessories are critical to the success of any heat trace system. Water ingress into a power box or end seal will quickly short out a heat trace run. And thermostats are an essential component of the thermal loop, saving money by powering off the cable when it’s not necessary.
- Valin’s combined power box and end seal kits
- Simplifies bills of material and reduces cost
- End of run lights provide visual indication of voltage present at the end of run
- Thermostats are essential for reducing energy costs and efficient operation
- Full complement of straps and tapes available for securing the cable to the pipe
Valin has application engineers who can assist you with designing and optimizing your heat trace system. We also partner with local contractors, providing the full turnkey experience at the lowest cost.
- Isometric Drawings
- BIM model
- Fully engineered Bills of Material
- Take Offs
- Site Supervision and installation
- Start up and Commissioning
- Panel Troubleshooting and Programming
Download Heat Trace Cables and Accessories Brochure
Fill out our heat trace application form
and we will have one of our process heating experts contact you, or call (855) 737-4718
to speak to one of our experts immediately.