Selecting the right cable is as much art as it is science. The chart below can help guide you through the selection of products to ensure that you choose the right cable for your application.
Product Selection and ConnectionsSelf-Regulating Heat Trace
Self-regulating cable can be cut to length in the field and regulate heat output automatically in response to pipe temperature. The ability to easily wrap the cable around valves or flange pairs reduces installation time and lowers overall job cost. Valin’s product lines and our knowledge optimize the system to maximize run lengths and ensure you have the smallest numbers of circuits possible.
Cable OptionsHTS-6 Self-Regulating Commercial Heat Trace Cable2000 Series Industrial Self-Regulating Heating Cable2300 Series Industrial Self-Regulating Heating Cable2700 Series Industrial Self-Regulating Heating CableMI Mineral Insulated Heating Cable
Accessories are critical to the success of any heat trace system. Water ingress into a power box or end seal will quickly short out a heat trace run. And thermostats are an essential component of the thermal loop, saving money by powering off the cable when it’s not necessary.
- Valin’s combined power box and end seal kits
- Simplifies bills of material and reduces cost
- End of run lights provide visual indication of voltage present at the end of run
- Thermostats are essential for reducing energy costs and efficient operation
- Full complement of straps and tapes available for securing the cable to the pipe
Valin has application engineers who can assist you with designing and optimizing your heat trace system. We also partner with local contractors, providing the full turnkey experience at the lowest cost.
- Isometric Drawings
- BIM model
- Fully engineered Bills of Material
- Take Offs
- Site Supervision and installation
- Start up and Commissioning
- Panel Troubleshooting and Programming
Download Valin's Industrial Heat Trace Brochure
Fill out our heat trace application form
and we will have one of our process heating experts contact you, or call (855) 737-4718
to speak to one of our experts immediately.