The HTS-6 commercial grade heater cable is designed for use in both indoor and outdoor locations as well as for residential and commercial freeze protection on water pipes and drain pipes. In roof and gutter applications, the HTS-6 provides a pathway for flowing water on the roof or in gutters and downspouts to safely distance itself from the building before the opportunity to re-freeze and cause damage.
Performance and Benefits
- Output Wattage: 6W/ft @40°F
- Supply Voltage: 120V and 208W-277VAC
- Continuous Maintenance Temperature: 150°F (65°C) max
- Intermittent Exposure Temperature: 185°F (85°C) max
- Braid Resistance: Tinned copper 0.003/ft with modified Polyolefin Jacket
- 10-year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- CSA: Ordinary locations - Type 2E, 3A, 3B, 3C
- UL: Roof and Gutter De-Icing Systems
- Roof and Gutter Protection
- Freeze Protection
- Temperature Maintenance
Download HTS-6 Self-Regulating Commercial Heat Trace Cable Datasheet
Fill out our heat trace application form and we will have one of our process heating experts contact you, or call (855) 737-4718 to speak to one of our experts immediately.