The Series KK high-temperature constant wattage heating cable is ideal heating long run applications that require high temperature extreme flexibility up to 500°F. Constant Watt is manufactured with precise and constant temperature output regardless of ambient and surface temperatures. The easily installed cable can be cut to length and terminated at the job site and is approved for both ordinary and hazardous area environments.
- Temperatures up to 500°F (260°C)
- Power remains constant regardless of temperature
- Ideal for a wide range of high temperature applications:
- Viscosity control, asphalt and heavy oil lines
- Nuclear environments
- Locations where halogens are not permitted
- Process lines subject to high pressure steam blow down
- Maximum exposure temperature is 500°F (260°C)
- Available in 4, 8, 12, and 18 watts/ft (13, 26, 39, and 59 watts/m)
- Available in voltages 120, 208, 240, 277, and 480VAC
- Moisture, chemical, flame, and radiation resistant
- FM Approved
- RoHS Compliant
Hazardous Area High Temperature Heat Cable Datasheet
Fill out our heat trace application form and we will have one of our process heating experts contact you, or call (855) 737-4718 to speak to one of our experts immediately.