Flexible Blanket Heaters solve a wide range of temperature problems. Industries such as oil and gas, construction, industrial, mining, and railroad rely on innovative blanket heating technologies to control the temperature variable.
The innovative design of drum heaters has changed the conventional method of heating materials. The design provides targeted and distributed heat to the surface of the drum, thus eliminating hot and cold spots.
- Work on both steel and poly drums
- Provide an insulated, full-wrap design
- Deliver safe, distributed heat to temperature sensitive materials
- Preserve expensive materials without overheating or burning
- Prevent product waste by safely maintaining consistent temperatures
Bucket Heaters have an inventive, new design that provides uniform heat to the entire surface of the bucket, eliminating hot and cold spots.
- Pail heaters / bucket warmers are easy to install and remove
- Full wrap-around design ensures equal heat distribution
- Prevents product waste to temperature-sensitive materials by maintaining consistent storage temperatures
- Uses less energy and saves money
Tote and DEF Tote Heaters
Tote Heaters provide a secure, temperature-consistent space to keep chemicals, gas cylinders, or any other product that needs it. Pliable weather resistant tote heaters can fit large totes, up to 330 Gallons. They come with an adjustable thermostat controller. Easy to install, these tote heaters will save money by conserving sensitive items.
- Save products by keeping them within safe temperature ranges.
- Safely heat a wide variety of materials
- Distribute heat evenly using GreenHeat™ technology.
- Include a thermostatic controller to prevent overheating.
- Are certified to UL/CSA/CE standards.
- Fully enclose and heat the specially designed pump housing
- Feature an easy access flap for the pump handle
Gas Cylinder Warmers
A variety of gas cylinder heating blankets are available for controlling temperatures of compressed gasses. These heating blankets provide uniform heat for controlling temperatures of compressed gasses and a uniform barrier of heat across the entire cylinder. This superior heating solution reduces cost by optimizing container temperatures and increasing gas flow rates. Heating blankets will overcome the effects of cold weather and maintain pressure and efficiency on any gas cylinder.
- Increase gas flow rate and efficiency of gas cylinders
- Save money by optimizing gas and material usage
- Eliminate unnecessary cylinder refills in cold weather
- Insulated full-wrap design
Download the Flexible Blanket Product Pages
Fill out our flexible heating application form
and we will have one of our process heating experts contact you, or call(855) 737-4718
to speak to one of our experts immediately.