Watlow's EZ-ZONE PM panel mount controller offers control options that reduce system complexity and thermal loop ownership cost. It can be ordered as a PID controller, an over/under limit controller or its functions can be combined into an integrated controller. An option to integrate a high amperage power controller output with a high-performance PID controller and an over/under limit controller in one space-saving, panel mount package is also available. Many communications options are offered to support connectivity needs.
Because the EZ-ZONE PM panel mount controller is highly scalable, you pay only for what is needed. This controller is available in 1⁄32, 1⁄16, 1⁄8 and 1⁄4 DIN panel mount packages. The EZ-ZONE PM controller is easy to use and is ideal for PID controller, over/under limit controller or integrated controller needs.
EZ-ZONE PM Features
- Integrated functions and high amperage power control output lower ownership costs
- Current monitoring detects heater current flow and provides alarm indication of a failed output device or heater load
- Features a wide range of serial communications capabilities
- Dual-channel controller provides two PID controllers in one space-saving package
- Configuration communications with software saves time and improves reliability of controller setup
EZ-LINK™ Mobile Application for iPhone® and Android™
- Expedites controller setup with intuitive navigation
- Simplifies setting parameters with plain text names and descriptions
- Connects quickly and easily via Bluetooth® wireless communications
EZ-ZONE PM Benefits
- Advanced PID Control Algorithm offers TRU-TUNE®+ adaptive control to provide tighter control for demanding applications
- Enhanced control options easily handles complex process problems such as cascade, ratio, differential, square-root, motorized valve control without slidewire feedback, wet-bulb/dry-bulb, compressor control and peltier loads
Download the EZ-Zone PM Temperature Controller Datasheet
Fill out our controls application form
and we will have one of our process heating experts contact you, or call (855) 737-4718
to speak to one of our experts immediately.