The ASCO™ Redundant Control System (RCS) is the only pilot valve system that has no single point of failure that could result in an unwanted closure of the process valve. The Redundant Control System is fit for use in SIL 3 applications and greatly reduces spurious trip rates. RCS achieves a higher level of process safety and reliability by using a redundant, fault tolerant architecture, high diagnostic coverage, and automated testing. A keyed bypass allows on-line maintenance of the RCS without process interruption. The RCS is available in a variety of constructions that provide valve diagnostics through automated, online testing.
ASCO's Redundant Control System Provides...
- Process reliability and valve diagnostics, for safety instrumented applications up to SIL 3
- The industry’s best choice for process valve diagnostics and actuation
- Complete functional safety with enhanced reliability
The availability and reliability of RCS provides the industry’s best choice for process valve diagnostics and actuation. Advantages include:
- No nuisance trips
- Easy on-line maintenance
- High availability
- Automated solenoid testing
- Known technology
- Automated partial stroke testing
- Industry’s best choice for valve actuation and automated testing
The ASCO™ RCS is the only pilot valve system with no single point of failure that can result in unwanted closure of the process valve.
Download ASCO Redundant Control System Brochure
Talk to one of our experts today at (855) 737-4714
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.