Valin’s AccuTrace control panel incorporates the latest technology and is packed with features designed to help optimize your heat trace system.
The AccuTrace panel utilizes PID algorithms designed to maintain temperature in the most challenging applications, for both ambient sensing and line sensing. The panel has 30-amp Solid State Relay controls and GFEP (30mA) trip protection. a multitude of alarms, including high temp, low temp, high current, low current, sensor failure and Ground Fault Equipment Protection, creating a package of unrivaled performance.
For extreme cold starts and long circuit lengths, the AccuTrace panel employs a soft start feature, reducing the inrush current. This helps mitigate potential high current alarms that are a known problem during startups.
The AccuTrace multiloop has a 10”, full color, easy-tonavigate touch screen display. The control interface is intuitive and simple to program, allowing for fast, accurate setup and commissioning. We also offer 3 levels of password protection, to further ensure the highest security while allowing quick access in the field, as appropriate.
Accutrace Multizone Heat Trace Control Panel Features
- Sensor Type 3-wire RTD, 100 Ω PT, 0.00385 Ω/Ω/˚C,20 Ω balanced lead wire (-200˚C – 850˚C)
- Control Modes
- Auto PID
- On/Off-Control mode. Dead band, (˚F) Range: +/- 100˚F
- Manual-Range: 0 – 100%
- Soft Start
Display, HMI, Indication
- Alarm Types: Low & High Temperature, Low & High Current, High GFEP, Sensor Failure
- Alarm Access: Via Modbus. General Alarm contact option available.
- Output on Sensor Failure, Range: 0–100%, Auto Transfer to Manual Mode
- 3 Levels of password protected security
- 10” Full Color Resistive Touch Screen
- Resolution 800 x 480px
- Optional sunshade protection*
- Temperature (PV) Range: 0˚F to 720˚F (-18˚C to 382˚C)
- Low Temperature Alarm, Range: 0˚F to 720˚F, Off (-18˚C to 382˚C, Off)
- High Temperature Alarm, Range: 0˚F to 720˚F, Off (-18˚C to 382˚C, Off)
- Low Current Alarm, Range: 1A – 30A, Off
- High Current Alarm, Range: 1A – 30A, Off
- GFEP, Range: 20mA – 80mA
- GFEP Alarm Condition, Alarm and Trip at GFEP Setpoint
- SSR Power Switching
- 4-48 circuits
- Up to 30 Amps per Circuit
Operating & Environmental
- Modbus TCP
- Other protocols available upon request (contact factory)
- Operating Temperature: -4˚F to 104˚F
- Power Supply: Up to 480VAC, 50/60Hz
- Enclosure rating: UL type 3R, 4, 12 (4X optional)
- Approvals: UL508A for ordinary areas, UL/cUL NNNY Class I, Division II optional with purged pressurization system.
Download AccuTrace Multizone Heat Trace Control Panel Datasheet
We have an incredibly knowledgeable team of customer service and application engineers just a phone call away to answer all of your questions. Call (855) 737-4718 to speak to one of our experts.