From Standard Hydraulic Power Units to Custom Units, Valin is Your Hydraulic System Design and Engineering Specialists
Valin provides standard and custom design hydraulic power units. We draw upon the knowledge and expertise of our engineering and service group to offer complete solutions for all system needs.
Types of Hydraulic Power Units:
- Industrial Hydraulic Power units
- Mobile Hydraulic Power Units
- Custom Power Units (Valin designed industrial hydraulic power units from customer specific needs and requirements)
- Standard Hydraulic Power Units
- Test Benches
System Design and Engineering
With expertise from concept to start-up, our project experience includes mobile systems and drives, marine systems, government projects, material handling, heavy duty industrial systems and drives, test stands, test and simulation, electro-hydraulic control and servo systems. Valin’s in-house generated computer aided design includes:
- Hydraulic Schematics
- Electrical Schematics
- Layout Drawings
- Assembly Drawings
- Manifold Design
- Design and testing completed in-house with state of the art facilities.
- Each assembly furnished with hydraulic schematics, bill of materials (BOM), and layout drawings.
- Manifolds are available in aluminum alloy, ductile iron or steel.
- Control Circuits
Application and Industry Examples:
Industrial hydraulic power units are used in many applications throughout multiple industries. There are no common or typical examples, thus the possibilities are limitless. A few examples where hydraulic power units can be found in use are around:
Power Unit Fabrication
With state of the art facilities plus highly skilled fabrication personnel, Valin fluid power provides multiple options for power unit fabrication across a variety of industries. We offer standard “off the shelf” units with added capabilities or a completely customized unit based on your particular needs. Click here to learn more
Each custom designed and fabricated hydraulic power unit from Valin comes standard with a one year warranty.
For more information call our Fluid Power Specialists at (855) 797-6387,
or fill out our online form